
Obviously, I can’t reveal the crafty Christmas presents I’ve planned for this year (yet), but I can post about my Puppet Theaters! Last year, I had a blast making puppets and stages for then 3 ish-year old niece, Lucy, and nephew, Chase.
I was inspired by my uber creative friend (who endless talents and ideas inspire me everyday) Amy who made one for her daughters and promptly spent many evenings in the audience enjoying a puppet show. What a perfect way to inspire imagination and performance in my little buddies in DC and
The theater panel hangs in a doorway on a spring-loaded curtain rod for easy set-up and tear down, then rolls up into a tube. Tuck it into a closet corner and it barely takes away from precious storage space. I also included a dramatic curtain, so backstage preparations stay secret!
Maz and I are headed to Florida in a couple weeks for Christmas- I hope there are still tickets left for the first row at the Puppet Show!



2 comments:
Love it. I didn't know you MADE the puppets, too! they're awesome!
...and now my wheels are turning. thanks for the link to the instructions.
Dear Auntie Erica -
I love my puppets and puppet theater!
Love,
Lulu
Post a Comment