Wednesday, December 16, 2009

In Stitches: Part 2

Remember how I said I didn’t have enough fabric? Yeah.

Enter bedskirt. I had to get creative, but I had enough yardage to make it around the boxspring, however, I forgot I had to attach it under the mattress somehow. On a random trip to the amazing Jackson Browse and Buy thrift store, I found an unmatching queen bedskirt in perfect condition. Once I took the skirt off, it was a perfect liner size- no cutting or altering. I was relieved not to have to shell out for 5 more yards of liner fabric.

Once all the fabric was cut, I blasted out the seaming and corners in the course of a Patriot’s game.

It's the perfect Sunday project!

2 comments:

Workaholic Seestar said...

Looks fabulous! So impressed by your mad sewing skilz!

AG Ambroult said...

a clever one, you are. Love how your bedroom is coming together!