Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Where is October?

Somewhere in between Exeter and Dallas, I lost October.

...perhaps it happened while I was in Portsmouth, NH with J&C.







...or while I sat in traffic staring at my favorite bridge.





...or during a belated birthday celebration with family.





Maybe it drown in this huge margarita at Logan Airport?



Possibly my girlfriends are blindly chasing October up a hill in Bryson City, NC?



Said girlfriends also looked for said month in a bottle of fabric dye.



No luck.



I suspect there is a bit of October hiding in the valley of the Nantahala River...



and definitely under the morning clouds.



Maybe I thought October was hiding in the Fells.





Maybe it came and went while I modeled this bonnet?



It was decidedly not tucked under this chile relleno.

2 comments:

DebbieK said...

Such fun photos. Seriously though, I agree, where did October go?

Agambroult said...

Gorge Liz of the fells and of the morning clouds. And I think you rocked that bonnet.