Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sounds like a leg massage.

I had a Skype date with a friend the other night and she asked me what I was doing for the weekend. Without even thinking about it, I reeled off the top of the activity list: ice skating, cross-country skiing, downhill skiing and a little hockey for Maz.

The look on her face was incredulous, followed by a hearty giggle. "F!" she yelled to her husband, "Listen to all these sports E and Maz are doing this weekend..."

Sports? I never thought of the weekends like that- "full of sports"- but I suppose that's what it looks like. We're just trying to survive winter and have fun doing it. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm late for a leg massage.



All smiles after runs at Targhee.


Congaskate.


Skaters at the new ice rink.


Jenny and E enjoying a sheet of ice.


Quiet day on the Driggs Nordic Track.


Anna, Tater and Patches ripping the Driggs Nordic Track.


Self portrait after an XC ski.

1 comment:

AG Ambroult said...

Oooh look at your house! so many great things in this post: your list of "sports," a new ice rink, that Nordic track (toooootally makes me want to x country ski. Wil you teach me some day?