

We've also mostly finished painting and added a chalkboard wall for fun messages and dart game scores.

I also had to say goodbye to my office upstairs. I am really excited to have a completely separate work space, so when I am done for the day, I am actually done and not distracted by my computer screen,
filing,

project notes,

a big multi-line phone,

or articles that need to be read.

The office upstairs was also used for yoga, fly tying, guests and general hang out, none of which need to be mixed with work.
But I will miss my 8-10 daily hours in this big blue room- watching daily progress of the new lawn,

the aspen trees bending and shaking in anticipation of storms,

the fabulous sunbeams,

watching the neighborhood go about its business,

and seeing Maz pedal up the walkway at the end of the day.

My new office space will be a fun, creative space and I have big plans for organizing it. And I think what I will like best is that it will quietly go away everyday.
2 comments:
So awesome. The house looks great!! Love the pic of Maz coming home. Too cute ERice.
ericajay-
love your new supremely designed home. and idaho.
jdr
Post a Comment