Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Visits, Eggs and Lift Tickets

Introducing our next candidates for a Grand Targhee Restricted Ski Pass....












Mr. Hoyle













and Ms. Lynch.


A reincarnated telemark skiier.












Egg Fights- NH vs. CT.
























And my favorite egg decorated this year...












CHICKEN INSIDE!

Science Experiment. Plop an egg in the dye and forget that it's been put away for safe keeping during the party. 11 days later:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heyyyy! I was sitting home today on a cold rainy New England day, still going through Grand Targhee withdrawl, and started browsing through GT videos on youtube. And whose videos do I find, with a link to this site? And a little surprise: having myself staring back at me! :D

It was a GREAT trip (as usual!) in spite of the weather the last few days (at least I finally got a chance to snowshoe!) and the wonderful trip home (over the pass in a white out, then not getting into Boston til 4:30 a.m....) I'm glad for your sake that Easter egg was in the fridge!!!

I gave a couple to Jay before I left, but I've got a lot more photos on my photo page - including one I just put there before writing this of the guys attempting to make it over to Mary's:
http://www.panoramio.com/user/286174

And so now I'm already thinking about how nice a little December trip would be!

Thanks again for all the Hospitality!

'Ms. Lynch" :D