Sunday, August 12, 2007

Photographic Evidence


I finally developed my 15 rolls of film that were collecting dust. Now you can see a picture of our western front! We are currently working on a house plan for our narrow lot that will give us a little Grand Teton view and lots of sun for passive solar. Tuesday and Wednesday nights are reserved for 'Paiute Street Shakedown.' Translation=planning and research.





Our lot stake- #113!


















Jay and Gayle. They are standing at the northwest corner on Paiute Street.

Our view west toward the Big Hole Mountains.












Anyone want some sagebrush?












Besides house planning, we have been taking advantage of the ridiculously fun summer in Driggs. Here's some pictures for you.

Gayle (Jay's mom) visited us in June and we went to Yellowstone for 3 days.

















and we saw a mama bear with 2 cubs!












roar!
















Hot Air Balloon Rally at Driggs Airport on July 4th. I had never seen hot air balloons so close before- it was an incredible sight! Even if I did have to get up at 5:30 am. pppbbbbllllttt!







Balloons over Teton Valley












































Just one more... this balloon was lifting off. Tetons in the background.











And this is Jay goofing off with some friends of ours. Nope, that's not me- I get mistaken for Linsey all the time! People think we are sisters.

No comments: