
Potato Rosemary Pizza
1 pizza crust- 9 inch roundish
olive oil
1 medium potato- diced and cooked
1-2 tablespoons dried rosemary, crushed
1 medium tomato, thinly sliced, optional
garlic, a light shake, powder or 1 small clove fresh, optional
cheese, parmesan and mozzarella or a pizza blend
salt and pepper

Brush the crust with olive oil. Lightly sprinkle parmesan and the rosemary on top. Add tomato slices. Add the potatoes and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add the garlic. Add the cheese. Bake at 430 degrees for 10-20 minutes.
Enjoy!

Tips:
--I make pizza crust dough in the bread machine that I lightly pre-cook. You can also use frozen dough or a 'Boboli' style crust.
--My favorite kitchen gadget for spices is a mortar and pestle, but you can also use a food processor, blender or chop fresh rosemary by hand.
--Use sea salt or seasoned salt for a little kick.
--Experiment with cheese. Provolone, swiss and feta all taste great with potatoes and rosemary.
1 comment:
I am cooking this. soon. looks so good!
Post a Comment