
I recently visited my friend Andra in Dallas, TX (don't mess with it, by the way). Despite her birthright, she is quick to remind me she's not FROM Texas, so let's just get that straight right here. One of the highlights of the trip was a visit to Southfork Ranch. More on that later this week.
When I sat down to stop thinking about marketing or home improvement for 5 minutes, I realized a former roommate lived in Dallas.

(circa 2000)
AND a former co-worker!

It was catch-up time.
Enjoying Tillman's Road House in Oak Cliff with Sandra, her delightful husband Kevin, who I met for the first time. They've been married 6 years!


Fun times with Andra's friends.


Hilarious Dallas sights. In Idaho, the equivalent would be 'Senator Larry Craig Scenic Byway'.

4.99 shoes. Most recently known as 6.99 shoes. Yes, you get a full pair.

In my case, you get THREE pairs.

Dinner with ex-Tea Tron, Jeff.

Downtown Dallas.



Andra, Tank and I also went to Unleashed, the new indoor dog park. It was as close as I can imagine to dog heaven. Despite what you may think, it was not hell for me, I made a few friends.




Thanks to all my great friends who made it a great trip! I can't wait for the next one!
4 comments:
Sweet! But what the heck did you eat while you were there? Don't they just have bbq'd meat in TX?
Dallas is teeming with restaurants. I didn't even have room to talk about it in my post! Plus Andra is quite the gore-met.
You are with a dog. Were you sick or something?
awww...Sandra and Andra! Loks liek you had fun. ...and what did those highway signs say? I couldn't read them.
Post a Comment