
We are near the end of the painting saga (we won't talk about the basement just yet). Maz is stoking the woodstove for another fun-filled Saturday of VOC's.

Last Christmas, I received a handsome painter's apron from Dad, from Scherer Brothers Lumber in Minnesota. Someone call J. Crew!

Our first 'party' at the house. Linsey, Kelly, Jason and Anna stopped by to watch us work on a chilly Sunday morning.


And before the big reveal... some outdoor shots-
Jay's canoe door, inspired by his Grandma and Grampa's house in Exeter.

Trimmed out garage doors. I'm geeking out these days and getting SUPER excited about exterior trim. Yummy yummy yummy!

And our little front stoop. Watch for stairs! Coming soon to a blog near you.

We have finally finished the living room in a delicious shade of Tropical Nut.


Come enjoy the fire next year- we'll be here.
2 comments:
OMG- things are looking fabulous down Idaho way. I love the Tropical nut! and I think you know what I mean by Tropical nut. wink!
Dear Mr. and Mrs. VOC -
Love the photo of all the paint chips!
Lots of additions to TBD Paiute Street recently; I must drop by more often.
Signed,
Urban Midnight
Post a Comment