
Chase is busy on the construction site.

And busy smiling.
Melissa: 'Can anyone guess my favorite food?!?!?'
Thanks also to Gayle for putting up with the invasion of kids and kids in law and grandkids. Coach Road is also a haven of gastronomical delights, which is why I’ve been eating soup and smoothies for the last 2 weeks. (Pictures pending-the anticipation of film!)
We had a great time catching up with friends.

Deb, Chelsea and Jessi entertain me at Cibo, Jay and I's favorite North End Restaurant.

Too much laughing and Journey songs at the Plumer-Codere's in Sanford, ME. Jen, Christina and me.

Jay, E, James and Christina

Christina took me to Wells Beach in Maine to walk in the sand and pick up shells.

Laura and Jeff entrust us with their new twins, Jacob and Katelyn.

Amy entrusts me with her new chickens, which she is raising in her backyard in Holbrook, MA (about 15 miles south of downtown Boston and 7 minutes from the famed South Shore Mall. Brave!) I am amazed by her endless creativity, most recently manifested when she entitled this piece of artwork, 'The Chicken Whisperer.'



No comments:
Post a Comment