Monday, October 15, 2007

mail , rocks, porches, bikes and parks

The mailboxes for the 'hood have been delivered. It reminds me of my Aunt Helen and Uncle Tom's mailbox complex in Caledonia, MN. When I visited, Helen would let me trot across the street with her key and retrieve the mail. Half the time I would forget which number it was in the time span of 30 seconds. Some things never change.

They look to be very Louisville Slugger-hanging-out-of-a-car proof, which is good, because I would hate to have my weekly delivery from Sierra Trading Post destroyed at the hand of a punk Driggs 15 year old.

I wish I knew which one was ours!


Yeah, more babyheads. Just want to give you a COMPREHENSIVE visual of the landscape. Get used to it.














Exercises in pantomine. Here is Maz leaning on our front porch railing.















Exercises in perspective. Maz's Silver Bullet on our brand new sidewalk.

















This is the back edge of our backyard, which backs up to a park with a soccer field and, if Jay has anything to say about it, a winter skating pond. Triple lutz anyone?




A parting shot for the day- a beautiful blue Idaho sky from the SW corner of our lot. Next spring, this same shot will hopefully feature a garage.

No comments: